- Buy goods and services necessary for the business.
- Strive for optimum balance between inventory, lead time and customer requirements.
- Provide purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- A.S. Degree in an applicable field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Purchasing, preferably electronic components.
- Effective use and understanding of MRP business planning and execution systems.
- A yearning for continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong Communication skills both orally and written.
Knowledge of Quality Systems such as ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485
Carlton Industries Corporation is an EOE and offers a competitive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.