- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing inventory, indirect parts, manufacturing tooling and consumables.
- Strive for optimum balance between inventory, lead time and customer requirements.
- Provide purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor and expedite shipments to ensure goods arrive on schedule.
- Evaluate supplier quotes, offerings, and on time delivery to determine the most desirable supplier and maintain key vendor relationships.
- Coordinate with production planning and assist scheduling, receiving, issuing and warehousing of materials based on demand of raw material and components.
- A.S. Degree in an applicable field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Purchasing, preferably electronic components.
- Effective use and understanding of MRP business planning and execution systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS-Excel
- A yearning for continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong Communication skills both orally and written.
Knowledge of Quality Systems such as ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485
Carlton Industries Corporation is an EOE and offers the following:
FSA & HRA Plans
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.