Role and Responsibilities
- Inspect complex assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies, printed circuit boards, complete box builds, cables, etc. to determine acceptability for use based on identified criteria.
- Perform first piece and final inspections according to IPC requirements. Verify against the drawings to determine compliance and record inspection status on QC inspection reports.
- Perform Component Identification of the PCB once assembled.
- Assemble/Rework printed circuit board assemblies using SMT and Through-Hole Soldering.
- Inspect and repair the finished printed circuit board assembly prior to shipping.
- Ability to load programs in the AOI machines.
- Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
- Ability to perform inspection using a microscope.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep required written records.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Ability to read routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings and perform assigned tasks.
- Expected to read and comprehend well in English both verbally and in written format.
- Component identification ability required.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of AS9100/ISO 13485, ESD, SPC & IPC-A-610
- Ability to sit for majority of the working day.
If you are interested, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com