Role and Responsibilities
- Duties will include but are not limited to Shipping, Receiving, and Stockroom responsibilities.
- Properly pack items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing slips, record shortages, and reject damaged goods.
- Prepare jobs for the production floor by kitting Work Orders.
- Use a computer to receive in inventory and process shipments.
- Perform physical verification and counting of stock to detect shortages.
- Handle safely and securely the stockroom merchandise, products, or materials.
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins, and overhangs.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Able to speak, read, and write in English
- Experience handling electronic components
- Experience using a forklift
- High attention to detail
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Computer skills
While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested, email your resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org